Market Study, Market report, Market Research, Market forecast - New
Fire Protection Industry in GCC :UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia,
Oman, Kuwait, Bahrain,(GCC Region)
2017 to 2030
1) Initial Position
The Total market in the GCC Region will be 4.5 Billion Euro for active and passiv fire protection and expected 11.0 bn Euro by 2025 Euro. The development per Country is very different and the compliance to. Although the fire protection systems market is currently dominated by the active fire protection systems, the passive fire protection systems market is expected to gain traction and grow at the highest rate during the forecast period. Stringent government regulations and infrastructural developments are driving the market for passive fire protection systems. High-rise buildings need fire protection systems. Thus, strict fire and safety codes are being implemented in order to mitigate risks and losses caused by fire. Major countries such as the U.S. and Canada in the North American region are developed economies. The same in Europe. These countries have high population growth rate as compared to the developing countries in the region.This has resulted in major infrastructural developments in Asian Countries specially China and bigger Cities in Asia and now also in MEA. Enterprises across the globe have increased their spending on installation of fire protection equipment to safeguard infrastructure and to reduce loss of human lives. Enterprises rely on equipment such as sensors & detectors, fire alarm systems, control panels, interfaces, and communication devices to install fire protection systems.
2) Table of Contents of the study Fire Protection Industry in UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia 2017 to 2030
This study analyse the market for active and passive fire protection in UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia from 2017 to 2030. With historical datas where possible. To compare the situation and developments in these countries the study show the worldmarket and development in total and by regions to compare. The mentioned countries developed only within the last years regulations and laws for passive.
•The markets are small but with high potentials.
•The markets are in Euro, per year from 2017 to 2020, then 2025, 2030
• the size of the markets, each market and developments
• market segmentation by application and construction industry segments
• major players/competitors
• historical growth trends,
• major growth drivers,
•projected growth for 5-10+ in the future
•Fire-safety regulation and policies, particularly any changes recently or anticipated
•fire protection. The active fire protection was part of the security markets.
•The markets are small but with high potentials.
I. Management Summary
•Overview markets, market developments , market segments, technologies countries
2. The world markets for Active and Passive Fire Protection ( to compare )
by regions, technologies, application, value chain.
2.1 Active fire protection by regions, technologies, application, value chain.
2.2 Passive Fire Protection by regions, technologies, application, value chain.
3. GCC Region active and passive
by region, technologies, application, value chain.
3.1 Active fire protection by region, technologies, application, value chain
3.2 Passive fire protection by region, technologies, application, value chain.
4. Regulation and Laws by each country
5. commercial, residential, and infrastructure construction markets for active and passive separat
6. Fire Suppression markets each Country
6.1 Water with additive
7. Fire Suppression markets by application/technologies
• Water-based suppression systems
•Low pressure (LP) water-mist Systems
•Gas-based suppression Systems
• Inert gas systems
•Carbon dioxide systems
•Oxygen reduction systems (fire prevention)
•Server cabinet protection system
•Other suppression systems
•Foam-based suppression systems
•Powder-based suppression systems
•High pressure (HP) water-mist systems*
•Spark extinguishing Systems
8. Mobile fire suppression equipment (incl. hydrant systems)
9. Fixed Fire suppression equipment
9.1 Fire Pumps & Controllers
10. Fire doors markets by country
11. Fire Walls
12. Fire Curtains
13. Detection & control technologies related to the above mentioned suppression systems
•Smoke & heat venting Systems
14. Passive Fire Protection
14. 1 Paint
15. By Equipment and priority would focus on:
• Higher level overview of passive and active markets
•- Technologies most relevant for commercial, residential, and infrastructure construction
16. New Technologies and Applications with development to 2025
17. Competition and Competitors
Customer-oriented enhancements: You can complement your markets and technologies.
Cost for the study is 2.900.- Euro, 180 pages, immediate delivery after payment
For the other items, your request is welcome. For further information and offers, please contact us.
Address: Helmut Kaiser Consultancy ,
D-72076 Tuebingen, Germany
Phone: 0049 07071 67001
© 2019 Helmut Kaiser Consultancy. All rights reserved.