Helmut Kaiser
Investment &
Investor Service,
Stockmarkets Worldwide
21. Century Trends
State of Science,
Trends and Waves,
Business Development,
JV, M+A,
Summary Regarding China's Growth Markets.
can be ordered now!
Your China Business
Your address in Beijing from 150 $ per month

Your company/repr. from 200 $ per month

We establish your company from 3000 $

Furrther services:
Market research
Legal service
Tax service
Recruitment service
Business service
for more, please click
China Stock-
market Service
We build your portfolio from 50,000 US$

We open your bank account with your address in Beijing

Further services:
Risk studies
Portfolio management
for more, please click
Drinking Water and Waste Water 2015
Worldwide by Regions (Bn. Euro)
Water markets are global and local.

Strong increase of the markets and profit potentials with an intelligent technology portfolio. Home land security and nanotechnology are new markets.

The new study of shows high growth  in the water markets worldwide but strong concentration on the number of companies. 2000 companies lead the world markets for water with 55 percent market share. The other 45 percent  represent  30 000 companies mostly local player and smaller companies. The competition is tough and it is expected that in 2010  less than 1000 companies hold  50 percent of the market and more. The profit potentials vary from 3 to 20 percent depending on the technology portfolio.

Asia and the Middle East show the highest growth rate. China is booming on water and can`t get  enough supplier and money. Europe and USA shift to more water quality technologies. The technology and market segments show very different results in the last 12 month on Portfolios: filter/membrane 44 percent, automation 29 percent, desalination 24 percent, global water 15 percent, nano water 14 percent and water utilities 6 percent. Water quantity and clean water is the focus, followed by bottled water and water for food industry.

The water markets worldwide reach 312 billion US $ in 2004 and 625.7 US $ in  2015 for investments and operation only. Distribution and utility turnover are excluded. In the last 2 years the markets are quiet but since several months merger and acquisition  and technology portfolio optimisazion  is the focus of the leading companies. Disinfection,  homeland security and desalination are the most profitable markets.

China is a very special place for the companies , the reasons are water quantity and water quality demand and the coming Olympics. But  the chinese markets are only profitable when companies adapt to their roles and conditions and this in every province.

A few companies understood that nanotechnology enters the water business today, and not tomorrow and invest in research or make joint ventures.

The total stock performance of the water companies is 15 percent  in 2004 but expects a performance for the global water stocks of more than 50 percent by the end of the year.
This study is released in August 2004 and is available for purchase.

Other Water Studies from
please click for further details.

Water Markets Worldwide

Drinking Water Markets Worldwide

Water Disinfection, Treatment, Purification

Water Desalination


China Water

Asia Water

Drinking Water, Waste Water and Process Water in Asia with Focus on China 2010

Markets for Pumpingstations in Water and Waste Water (37 countries)

Specialists, Executives, Management
© 2012 Helmut Kaiser Consultancy.   All rights reserved.
© 2014 Helmut Kaiser Consultancy.   All rights reserved.
© 2012 Helmut Kaiser Consultancy.   All rights reserved.